Healing Of Concentrated Acid Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariaritaferns

Prayer Partner
accidently concentrated sulphuric acid fell on my left hand .... please pray for speedy healing and elimination of burning sensation of my hand. pray that I may have no mark of acid burn on my hand.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father You know me better then i even know myself You understand the stress that i am under because of uncertain matters that have been troubling me for awhile now I ask you to take all of my concerns & fears into Your 2 Hands Bring me comfort with peace & rest for my weary mind...
Replies
13
Views
516
Dear Heavenly Father You know me better then i even know myself You understand the stress that i am under because of uncertain matters that have been troubling me for awhile now I ask you to take all of my concerns & fears into Your 2 Hands Bring me comfort with peace & rest for my weary mind...
Replies
13
Views
451
1) Please pray that 2 little wounds on my fingers will heal fast. I need my hands and fingers healed. No swelling, pain, or inflammation in my hands and fingers for lots of work and for wearing bags for the school. 2) Normal acid in stomach. I feel nausea and nervousness. 3) Peace in neighborhood.
Replies
6
Views
17
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom