Healing of little ###; stomach acid

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
1) Please pray that 2 little wounds on my fingers will heal fast. I need my hands and fingers healed. No swelling, pain, or inflammation in my hands and fingers for lots of work and for wearing bags for the school.

2) Normal acid in stomach. I feel nausea and nervousness.

3) Peace in neighborhood.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently went through a traumatic experience and I was left with severe stomach acid every night and a big bloated stomach. Even if I'm fasting I have stomach acid and this bloated stomach is uncomfortable and embarrassing. Nothing I do seems to make a difference. I'm concerned that this is...
Replies
7
Views
248
1) my neighbour will stop his party at ### 2) my knee will stop hurting and be swollen (and reflection pain in my hip/leg, i fell on it) 3) stomach acid, feeling of vomiting 4) please pray that i will fall asleep normally (No digestive issues, tension, pain, frustration, stress from all of that)
Replies
6
Views
289
Strong Stomach acid. Unease!! My ### neighbour walks like a bear and makes all kinds of noises like he is dropping or moving furniture. Lord when will this stop. This lasts for more than ### years!!!
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom