2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
So i nroke up with him :'( it was for the best. Lord you know i wasnt happy, but I wanted to be with him and tryed fixing things. I miss him n love him but please in Jesus name Give me the STRENGTH to deal with this Now nd Forever. Please help him chNge for the better. He needs you. Please Guide...
Replies
11
Views
83
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father I pray that This Sunday's Service be blessed that you will deliver a mighty and powerful message at this Sunday's Service in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
15
Views
97
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS, I Humble myself broken before your throne of Grace. Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME...
Replies
11
Views
76
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS, I Humble myself before your throne of Grace. Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME WANT YOU...
Replies
11
Views
119
  • Locked
prayer warriors please pray that my gf ### is safe and happy wherever she is and help her when she is in trouble and solve her problems in life
Replies
11
Views
68
  • Locked
I thank God for all his blessings. I thank him for his son Jesus Christ who died for our sins. I ask that God lead me in his way. I ask for prayers to destroy the relationship between my husband and this person who came into my house as a helper from a rescare home. After finding out financial...
Replies
10
Views
73
  • Locked
thank u jesus for a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend I pray that ### and ### love each other forever and let her love grow more than I can imagine thank u for answering my prayers thanks prayer warriors for praying
Replies
8
Views
51
  • Locked
will you pray that God will send me love and that God will send me a room-mate a.s.a.p and that God will help me or send me love from the church that I now go to and that God will deal with the churches that told me racism is the way God meant it and if I was to marry a girl that is not my race...
Replies
9
Views
60
  • Locked
We all get caught in our own sins Sometimes I have to remind myself That on my worst day I live like somebody on their greatest Don't let your demons take you to hell, introduce them to heaven
Replies
8
Views
147
  • Locked
Dear lord please be with me as I go to court on ### and guide me what I say and do lord please let her see that ### am truly sorry lord and let this pass
Replies
10
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom