Dear lord please be with me as I go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebg123321

Disciple of Prayer
Dear lord please be with me as I go to court on ### and guide me what I say and do lord please let her see that ### am truly sorry lord and let this pass
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - I’m praying that if it is your will that my husband and I will separate then I will really accept it. Today is the worst day for maltreatment .. swearing and yelling at me, blaming me, verbally abusing me, banging the door at the house. For some reason I cannot bear it anymore … so...
Replies
6
Views
123
Dear lord. For ### months, I have woken every morning and prayed for sweet release. I have hurt and lied to my loved ones, lost my job, my home, and indebted myself to an almost astronomical degree. I can’t fix this and I’m just tired. Please let me pay for my sins and let me die so that I am...
Replies
11
Views
204
Lord thank you for another day of life and blessings. I will always cling for your guidance and protection. Help me Lord that my ### will treat me fairly with my other ###. Lord help me to do better in my job and also help me always that I will be able to resolve all problems at work. Help me...
Replies
8
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom