2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! My son ### ###'s exam is going to commence on this 7th of October, 2013 to 9th of October, 2013. Please pray for my child to avail highest marks in the class and bless him my lord. You remain with him in the examination hall when he is attempting his question paper and...
Replies
3
Views
48
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ have mercy upon me. I always had a dream of working so that I can improve my financial situations and also help my ### in improving our financial situation. But due to one or the other reason I could not continue with my job. Lord, please help me to find a solution. God today...
Replies
4
Views
35
  • Locked
Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please listen to my prayer. God, you bless my husband ### from the bottom of your heart. God, he is struggling to have a stable job in ###. At present, he is working here in ###. But daily he is kept under pressure saying that he can be replaced to other place only to give...
Replies
4
Views
107
  • Locked
Dear lord I am trusting in your power to bless me with a healthy normal baby boy as I am alone with my family (my ### and my child). I pray that you May see me all the time through and give me a safe normal delivery in ### as I wait upon this miracle. I am in my 6th month of my pregnancy. Please...
Replies
5
Views
45
  • Locked
I need protection from evil & money blessings, more income, and more wisdom & knowledge.
Replies
5
Views
49
  • Locked
O Lord Jesus Christ!!! Please give an ear to my prayer. I pray to you for my husband's job stability in current organisation (###). I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Gates of employment whatever is holding you from real manifestation in my life...
Replies
5
Views
32
  • Locked
I ask all prayer warriors to pray for me to be blessed with an empowered prayer life that will enable me to have a stronger connection with God.
Replies
5
Views
44
  • Locked
DEAR LORD JESUS, I Humble myself before your throne of Grace. Please forgive me of all my sins, failures & mistakes. I am sorry LORD JESUS !!! LORD JESUS I SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO YOU!!!! I SURRENDER my heart, soul, mind, my hope, my will, my future & everything !!!! LORD JESUS MAKE ME WANT YOU...
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
It is my senior year in high school, and I need to get good grades so that I can pay for college (I don't have a lot of money). I currently have 2 C's and a D in Physics, Economics, and AP Calculus, and I am extremely worried about the finals I have to take for them. Please pray so I can pass my...
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
Please pray so that I can find my cell phone. I am in trouble without it!
Replies
7
Views
53
Back
Top Bottom