To Be Blessed To Have A Consecrated Prayer Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverfox007

Disciple of Prayer
I ask all prayer warriors to pray for me to be blessed with an empowered prayer life that will enable me to have a stronger connection with God.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, anoint my life to serve You with all that I have—my gifts, education, career, business, time, and abilities. Fill me with wisdom, humility, and strength to serve nations with excellence and love. May my work create value, transform lives, and bring honor to Your name. “Serve the...
Replies
9
Views
296
Are there any other prayers that you could forward me as I would like to deepen my prayer life. I would like something simple. Here are a few simple prayers you might find helpful: 1. **The Lord's Prayer** (Matthew 6:9-13) - Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. - Your kingdom...
Replies
7
Views
112
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 66:19 – “But God has surely listened and has heard my prayer.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 66:19 is a declaration of God’s attentiveness and willingness to listen to the prayers of His people. After acknowledging in the...
Replies
10
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom