Please agree in prayer with me ..its URGENT REQUEST>Heavenly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkin

Humble Servant of All
Please agree in prayer with me ..it's URGENT REQUEST>Heavenly Father, please bless & be with my daughter ### ### who is addicted to crack & other drugs & alcohol. Lord, I intercede on her behalf to confess her sins before you, and ask that she be forgiven for her sins. By your infinite mercy I plead for forgiveness of my daughter's sins. Father, please instill in her heart a desire to get the help she needs to end her addictions. Please open her heart to you with a desire to repent & to seek you with all her heart & soul. Please save my daughter. I ask that you cover her & this prayer with the blood of Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ I rebuke & bind all demons & spirits in and around ### ### & by the authority of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ I command that they be cast out in Jesus name. Father, send your holy angels to surround my daughter with a wall of protection. Cover her with the blood of Jesus, let no drug, temptation, or evil, evil person or any unclean spirit come near ###, I bind and rebuke them in Jesus name, and by the power of the most high God, and by the precious holy spirit, I ask that she be healed of all addictions, in Jesus name. Thank you Father for my daughter, thank you for her complete healing & restoration. Thank you for your compassionate heart, your love & mercy, thank you for granting this miracle for my daughter, Father she is in your hands, let your will be done in her life, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
232
Hello, I humbly ask if you believe and agreed with me that my terminally ill grandson will get up from his wheelchair after 18 years of sitting, he will walk and run, stand in Jesus name, please agree and pray. I believe it with all my heart, spirit, soul and most of all because God's word says...
Replies
8
Views
340
Please agree in prayer with me. May the LORD JESUS CHRIST intercede on my behalf 1st. I found out that my roommate is into witchcraft & I want her out very quickly. By the assistance of ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL THE CHIEF WARRIOR ANGEL… chase her out by your supernatural sword very quickly in the...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,679
Messages
16,791,249
Members
649,262
Latest member
Kruirmoriurser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom