These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
I am a pastor of an indegenous and indepent Evangelical Church in Sierra Leone. I am going through a forty days prayer and fasting for spiritual strenght, devine direction, guidance, provision and wisdom.
Replies
Views
J
Let’s enter the New Year with the freedom of forgiveness! Don’t carry the burden of bitterness and the obstacle of offense into 2012. Forgive and release all those who have hurt and wronged you. Pray for your enemies to be saved and forgiven. Ask God to fill your heart with his love for...
Replies
Views
I
Please pray for my friend so that she can find peace. Thank you, Janet
Replies
Views
just missy
J
I
please pray for our dearly departed Lunie she was attacked and she died , also pray for Beth, Lunie's sister that GOD will comfort her loved ones ,thank you for your prayers our GOD is the GOD of the impossible THANK YOU ITA and JANET
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
M
I need alot of prayer warriors to help me fight for my little brother, who is in jail right now. He needs a lawyer and I need to raise the money some how,I Ialso have a husband who became sick two years ago due to throat cancer,but the Lord healed him,but the devil is trying to make him think he...
Replies
Views
PrayerAngel
P
L
Dear Prayer Partners, Third day of fasting prayer continues…God spoke though His spirit & through His word of God..He is filling each one of us with new strength & peace… Lamentations 3:22-24 The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete...
Replies
Views
I am asking for prayer for my three sons, Solomon (13), Isaiah (10), and Josiah (9); I am asking you seek God with me for conviction in my husband's heart to not continue to hurt our children as he seeks dissolution. I pray he and this gf not exhibit adultry before our sons and confuse the word...
Replies
Views
Father your prayer warriors are faithfully standing in the gap for the marriages who still affected by the cancer injected from the enemy. Day after day and night after night your warriors are crying out for the convict of you unfaithful men and women in covenant with you to tyurn away from...
Replies
Views
J
MAY GOD bless this world with success happiness and peace that all the people of world enjoy together without any disputes.removes the problems of people.MAY God bless us.GIVE us new lives on the starts of new year bless us with ur wonderful blessings and for give us for our mistakes. MY LORD...
Replies
Views
C
Please pray for tony bonanno who is my partner who is struggling with crohn's and lung cancer...tonight he told me he needs to make a decision to live or not to live...please lord you brought us together two years ago to be one...soft tony's heart to hear your voice and hear what you have for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom