These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

Lord God, thank You for keeping us till this very last day of this year. Let no evil befall us on this day, every evil waiting at the last day-expire before the end of this day by fire. Lord, You are the Alpha and Omega, see us thru this very last day without any sorrow, worry, sorry, or trouble...
Replies
Views
J
I have a family of fiv members and im workng on the needy poor people aim peace and harmony since last two years by myself im a self supporting bt now im nt able to fulfilling by self im worried bt so many people and kids related vth me i need prayers please God help me and tell me the...
Replies
Views
I have a son who's name is Andrew. My son was diagnosed with autism at age 3.He is now 7. He is non verbal and is diagnosed severe. This has been very hard for all of us as a family. My son is my life, I live and breath for him. Hes also has had 3 seizures and that has been the scariest thing to...
Replies
Views
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
I
I like a girl and she is from a different religion and has her limitations for marriage,through me she started knowing Christ but is not able to fully accept because of lot of problems.Even I have become used to her and I am not able to forget her.She is in my mind always.Please pray that God...
Replies
Views
gennagee
G
M
Please help me pray, I have been praying for months, I have repented my sins and those of my family, I dont know what has taken over my daughter. It's like shes lost her mind or has had some curse or spell put on her, if that is possible....she was soo inlove with her fiance, but then in one...
Replies
Views
M
please pray for my son 34, who needs to give his life to god and needs help quit his addiction to marijuana, has anger issues and bad attitude. I know the lord is good and nothing is impossible for the lord I TRUST GOD ALWAYS HE IS GREAT AND HE IS GOOD AND HE LOVES US .. I PRAY AND THANK GOD FOR...
Replies
Views
PrayerAngel
P
Dear Father, thank you that I will enter this New Year 2012 with a new job. Lord, help me to humble myself so that I can produce a service to honor Your Name. Please glorify Your Name in me where ever I am. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
Replies
Views
Dear Father, thank you for this year of 2011 that is going to pass. I am sorry for all things I did badly, ignorantly, stupidly, and arrogantly. I would like herewith to submit my life to You to enter the New Year 2012. Lord, please bless me and all of Your prayer children with guidance, wisdom...
Replies
Views
JAYANKTHOMAS
J
L
Lord, this year I want to change, and I've said that in the past. but now my prayer is different 'cause I understand at last. :86: :86: I wanted my own way before, I ignored your loving plans. But now I'm putting everything into your nail-scarred hands. :hiding: :hiding: :hiding...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom