Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

issac

Guest
I like a girl and she is from a different religion and has her limitations for marriage, through me she started knowing Christ but is not able to fully accept because of a lot of problems. Even I have become used to her and I am not able to forget her. She is in my mind always. Please pray that God should help us in a beautiful way, even our marriage. Let His name be glorified.
 
I pray that God will do what is best for you both in this situation. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Broken marriage for my niece. Her husband comitted adultery and left her and the children. She still loves him
Replies
11
Views
150
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
114
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom