Prayer For All Those Who Are Waiting For Restoration...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lifeforchrist

Dear Prayer Partners,

Third day of fasting prayer continues…God spoke though His spirit & through His word of God..He is filling each one of us with new strength & peace…

Lamentations 3:22-24

The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!

Lord I want to specially pray for all failing relationships, broken marriages, divorces…Please Lord we are your children..we trust in Living God..And people who see us let them see Christ through us…Please Lord restore all the failing relationships, broken marriages, divorces…as it will be all for your glory alone..May no one take your name in vain..Please be with all those around the globe who are going through failing relationships, broken marriages, divorces…

Speak to them & their counterpart…in your Holy Spirit and Let no Devil take a place in their heart..We believe you are doer of impossible and you will restore all the mentioned problems raised towards heaven for your mercy

May this New year turn out to be fruitful & full of new joy & hopes from you towards all who are suffering.

In Jesus name,

We believe & Ask

Amen & Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father I come standing with Rena and ask you continue to give us the faith to believe in you when we don't see change. Continue to trust us while we stand in complete blind faith in you that YOU alone will make the changes in our life for our good. Daddy, I need you in a tangible way to manifest yourself before me and the people who are standing year after year for YOU! Please fill us and keep refilling us with YOUR precious Holy SPirit as we witness to others about your goodness and share our testimonies about your faithfulness. I am standing and asking you to please have mercy on me as I stand for my husband and the call upon our marriage. I call this marriage complete in YOU and ask you please grant me the confort in my heart to accept whatever you provide in my marriage as your will and I contineu to serve you for the remainder of my life. I love you Jesus and want to give you everything I am and will be. In the name of Jesus, I life Craig to you and ask you change his heart towards me and renew our love for one another as we continue to seek you and serve you in all truth, amen.

Let’s Pray…God today I just want to say Thank YOU. Thank YOU for letting me live to see another New Year. Thank You. Thank You for loving ME. Thank You for Your goodness, mercy, and grace. Your compassion fail not. They are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness. Today I just want to say, I got to say, Thank You. Amen!!!

Stay Thankful My Friend!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

GOD Thank you for your Mercy And Grace Lamentations 3:22-23 - King James Version 22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Thank you GOD for your Mercy and Grace. In Jesus Christ Almighty...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Soft whispers comes to our ears and touches our heart. A tender invitation to all of us who are wandering away from the Lord. His eternal call continues to come to our ears. Come to Me... I will give you rest. Yes Lord, we are coming to You right now. Life on earth is getting difficult as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Rejoice my beloved. We have been grafted into such a wonderful inheritance, we have been adopted and received into the Kingdom of the living God. Real children who loves Jesus with all their heart, mind and soul. This is not something we were qualified or chosen belong to someone. It is the...
Replies
Views
Lord heal and restore her profoundly. Heal her from her past traumas and ptsd reactions. Heal her anxiety and partly broken personality. Heal her dissosiation attacks. Touch her whit your love in levels I could never reach her God. Let her see full glory of Christ. Help me to keep loving her...
Replies
Views
Broken relationship restoration with Laura Delahoy God I confidently come before your throne of grace I place before you my broken relationship with Laura delahoya The disagreements the problems we have the pain that we have caused each other I put in front of you our past situation that perhaps...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom