Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITA
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ITA

Guest
Please pray for my friend so that ### can find peace. Thank you, ###
 
Janet I will pray for your friend that she will find peace.
 
John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid
 
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU ###
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members (but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I pray that your friend find peace, love and all that God has for her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a close friend ###. He was randomly shot. I'm trying to find out more. Can't reach him. Thank you so much. Very concerned. Amen
Replies
12
Views
163
We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
333
Please pray for me:For God`s care, comfort, and protection. Please take away my loneliness, and bless me with true friends to pray with—friends who understand me and offer support.Please help me with my home, to get it organized, and give me the strength and the ways forward to achieve this, as...
Replies
13
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,668
Members
649,496
Latest member
Lyroulhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom