Devine Direction

  • Thread starter Thread starter princedendeh1960
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

princedendeh1960

Guest
I am a pastor of an indigenous and independent Evangelical Church in ###. I am going through a forty days prayer and fasting for spiritual strength, divine direction, guidance, provision and wisdom.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before your throne of Grace in Jesus name asking for healing of my body and mental health, direction for my life and financial breakthrough. I am experiencing physical trembling, depression, anxiety, worry for my health, bills and outlook of my life and future. And I just feel...
Replies
9
Views
131
Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
187
Please pray for divine directions in life and ministry for me and my husband. (2) Pray for ### in USA for God to restore his home and for God to touch the heart of ###, clerk his wife, for proper reconciliation in Jesus name (3) please pray for God to reveal to us the person of ###. And also...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,932
Messages
16,793,790
Members
649,504
Latest member
Wyira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom