2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

C
  • Locked
please pray for ### i need ### clients. also for my finances ineed ### and to have my house. ###
Replies
3
Views
310
sunshine
S
I
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I GET A SPONSOR FOR ### EDUCATION.
Replies
4
Views
322
peacock
P
T
  • Locked
Hi, Please pray that God works out a miracle for me & help me pass the Examination I have written now..The results will be out today or tomorrow. Please PRAY THAT I GET THROUGH this examination without fail. This will be a turning point in my life. Please pray for me. In JESUS name I ask. Amen
Replies
3
Views
435
  • Locked
Dear friends in Christ, Please join me in prayer for the ### family who lost their eldest son 40 days ago and their 27 year old grandson committed suicide last night. Dear Lord, We bow at your feet tonight in deep despair for the ### family who are suffering from extreme suffering and loss...
Replies
9
Views
1K
I
  • Locked
Lord, Will you please help me at work. I really need help please. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
542
sunshine
S
S
  • Locked
Please pray that a fair settlement will be made tomorrow for the sake of everyone involved. Ask God to have mercy on ### and me. ### is also ill, please pray for healing. I need help in letting God handle things. Please pray that my anxiety be lifted so I can sleep and be present for ###. Thank...
Replies
3
Views
296
sunshine
S
A
  • Locked
please pray for ### to healing as he is admitted at ### hospital
Replies
7
Views
519
aasthajessica
A
B
  • Locked
God, my God, please have mercy over my life and upon me. Nobody needs you more than desperate, devastated, frightened me at the moment. I am cutting a deal with you Father, you bless me with favour, and success today, and you can have as much money as you want, as soon as my book starts to sell...
Replies
1
Views
382
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my job interview tomorrow that I be accepted if it's God's will. Also, please pray for some issues with my parent's business that needs to be resolved. Thank you very much for your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
324
sunshine
S
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to this very hour to pass his first interview for the job he wants and for the future of our family...please help us to pray for him as well as our health thank you.
Replies
6
Views
379
sunshine
S
Back
Top Bottom