Sponsorship.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ivy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivy

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR ### I GET A SPONSOR FOR ### EDUCATION.
 
Dear Lord, please remember ### and give her a sponsor towards her education, we pray that you will meet her to the point of her needs and bless her, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Dear Father grant him the desire of his hearts. Amen
 
Lord, I put ### in your loving hands, Lord help him in the education, especially for him to get a sponsor. Lord do what is best for him, guide and protect him all throughout his life by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Thank you Lord that you have all the power in your hands. With Jesus I pray for ### and a sponsor for ### and ### education. May the power and leadership of God be with you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to God to give my family a new visa sponsorship before ###th May ###.😭😭😭
Replies
9
Views
286
I am a recent graduate of ###, however I'm in distress regarding our finances. I still have tuition fees, rent and bills to pay. For one year I will do ### without a pay and I'm currently in need of help. Please pray for me, for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
226
I pray that this contract offer I got would be made a permanent job so they don’t rescind my offer and also so I can get sponsorship and rest in this country. Lord I connect my prayer to grace. In Jesus name. Amen 🙏🏽.
Replies
9
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom