Pass An Examination

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tina
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tina

Guest
Hi,

Please pray that God works out a miracle for me & help me pass the Examination I have written now..The results will be out today or tomorrow.

Please PRAY THAT I GET THROUGH this examination without fail. This will be a turning point in my life.

Please pray for me. In JESUS name I ask. Amen
 
Dear Father I pray for ### results. Make ### see a miracle in ### life. Let Your will be done in ### life. Amen
 
Lord Jesus, please help ### to pass this exam, this as you know Lord is very important for her. Lord do not disappoint her but by your loving kindness and mercy, Hear and answer her prayers, Amen
 
May the Lord almighty see you through and supply all your heart desire in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for guidance. To have enough wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and strength for the review journey, examination days, and releasing of results. Pray for me that I will pass the board exam and earn the title CPA. That this year 2026 will end with the CPA title on my name. To be a...
Replies
12
Views
132
Thankyou jesus you adore me and you love me.jesus i thanked to you you were there for me in examination hall and I were not afraid of anything but today god I'm afraid of my family and my results I got only ### marks,and I don't know I'll qualified or not but jesus i know you will blessed me and...
Replies
6
Views
126
Pray for my children; ###, ###, ###, and ### who are preparing to sit their final examinations. They need God's divine guidance and wisdom to be upon them as they prepare for their exams to pass them outstandingly.
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom