Employment, Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carlo

Guest
Please pray for my job interview tomorrow that I be accepted if it's God's will. Also, please pray for some issues with my parent's business that needs to be resolved. Thank you very much for your prayers.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for success over ### interview and also that you intervene in ### parent business issues, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
178
Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
135
Heavenly Father, bless my career with meaningful employment and let every job opportunity add value to my business opportunities, so that they may serve the Kingdom of God and bring glory to Your name. Grant me wisdom, favor, excellence, and divine connections. As Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit to...
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom