Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chash1232000

Guest
please pray for ### i need ### clients. also for my finances ineed ### and to have my house.

###
 
Be with Him father. Hear his prayer. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord I put ### in your merciful hands Lord, please take care of him and his needs Lord, guide and protect him throughout his life and do what is best for him Lord, by your loving kindness and help, Amen
 
Dear Lord, silver and Gold belongs to you and you give men power to make wealth, remember ### and grant him the desires of his hearts, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my finances that I can bring my ### abroad. Pls pray for my job that I can get big clients to hit my quota. Pls pray for my ###'s business to prosper more. PLS Pray that we will be able to sell properties so we can get commissions. Thanks for praying
Replies
10
Views
216
Hello, I had lots of problems with my finances the last few months and the devil constantly attacks my finances through lack and loss...please pray for me that now it gets better and I can overcome this hardship in Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
163
Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom