Settle

  • Thread starter Thread starter sheilabouler
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheilabouler

Guest
Please pray that a fair settlement will be made tomorrow for the sake of everyone involved. Ask God to have mercy on ### and me. ### is also ill, please pray for healing. I need help in letting God handle things. Please pray that my anxiety be lifted so I can sleep and be present for ###. Thank you so very much!
 
Dear Lord,

I come together in prayer for a settlement that is reflective of your will for ### and her family. I lift any burden of sickness, financial, spiritual that may be afflicting this family and ask your intercession in each matter. All is your's Lord and we only ask what is needed. We praise and thank you in advance for the miracles you continue to provide for all who believe. We bless your Holy name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please remember this ### prayers for her ### and grant them justice, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙌 Our Father, we first pause and Thank You for loving the world so much you gave Your Son to shed blood on the cross and DIE for our sins, for His death, burial, resurrection and ascension to pour out the Holy Spirit of ADOPTION, by which we cry out, Abba, Father, Gal 4:6, as heirs, Gal 4:7...
Replies
9
Views
157
🙌 Our Father, we first pause and Thank You for loving the world so much you gave Your Son to shed blood on the cross and DIE for our sins, for His death, burial, resurrection and ascension to pour out the Holy Spirit of ADOPTION, by which we cry out, Abba, Father, Gal 4:6, as heirs, Gal 4:7...
Replies
9
Views
173
I ask God to settle a matter between me and someone who acted against me years ago and has caused me ongoing trouble. I did nothing against her and had no ill intent toward her. Her actions led me to pray against her, and as a result, another person—whom I had never wronged—also began to act...
Replies
9
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom