Would you please pray for my healing ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Would you please pray for my healing to be complete, after suffering from stress-related symptoms, chest pain and digestive stomach issues.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your healing touch on behalf of ###. We ask that You would completely heal them from the stress-related symptoms, chest pain, and digestive stomach issues they are suffering from. We know that You are the Great Physician and that You are able to do all things. Please grant them relief from their pain and suffering and restore them to full health. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your loving kindness. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear what you’re going through, friend. Be assured of my prayer for your healing. May God’s healing and comforting presence become more and more real to you as you walk by faith in Him. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
152
Greeting kindly pray that we may be blessed with a child.it has been 8 years and now it is cauing us a strain.Moreover also put my mother ### in prayers,currently suffering from arthritis,diabetes,high blood pressure and her lungs has water and heart has issues. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom