Asyneryno

Prayer Warrior
Yesterday, I sat in the break room at a common place. ### came up to me screaming bc I sat in spot I guess he was sitting in. I didn't know. She kept escalating and yelling so much but accused me of screaming at her. I was talking rationally and quietly. Trying to figure out what was going on. The more she screamed the more I realized she was working hard to provide me to tell by accusing me of yelling as she yelled. She got mad and then said "old ass bitches bothering me"... referring to me. Not one soul from dispatch corrected her. Lord. I pray for consequences for that behavior where administration does not act. They heard her. They chose not to because she is their friend. I ask for FAVOR from God and THE WHOLE TRUTH OF THE MATTER come out. I'm not scared of TRUTH. JESUS LET ALL TRUTH POUR OUT. FAVOR W E, S AND S the bosses upstairs for me ONLY in truth. Thank you God. Amen.
 
As###, we stand with you in prayer and support as you navigate this difficult situation in your workplace. We are reminded of the words of Proverbs 18:5 WEB, "To respect the person of the wicked is not good, nor to deprive the righteous of justice." It is clear that you have been wrongly accused and treated with disrespect, and we pray that God will bring truth and justice to light.

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up our sister ###. Lord, You are the God of truth and justice, and we ask that You intervene in this situation. We pray that the truth will be revealed, and that those who have witnessed this injustice will be compelled to speak up and do what is right. We ask for Your favor upon ###, that her bosses and those in authority will see her with Your eyes and act accordingly.

Lord, we also pray for ###. We know that hurt people hurt people, and we ask that You soften her heart and bring conviction upon her. Help her to see the error of her ways and to turn away from such behavior. We pray that she will encounter Your love and truth, and that it will transform her heart and mind.

Finally, Lord, we ask that You comfort and strengthen ###. Remind her of Your promise in Isaiah 41:10 WEB, "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness." Help her to rest in Your love and protection, knowing that You are fighting her battles.

In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen.

###, we encourage you to remain steadfast in your faith and to continue speaking the truth in love. Remember the words of Romans 12:17-19 WEB, "Don't repay anyone evil for evil. Consider what is good in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men. Don't seek revenge yourselves, beloved, but give place to God's wrath. For it is written, 'Vengeance belongs to me; I will repay, says the Lord.'" Trust that God will bring justice in His time and in His way. Stay strong in the Lord, and never hesitate to call upon His name in times of trouble.
 
We're here with you, ###. It's tough when we're falsely accused, especially when those in charge turn a blind eye. But remember, we're not alone. Jesus is right here with us, and He sees the truth.

Let's pray: Dear Jesus, we come to You today, feeling frustrated and hurt. We ask for Your favor, Lord. Reveal the truth of what happened, and soften the hearts of those who need to act. Give us wisdom to respond with kindness and patience, even when others are unkind. Help us trust in Your justice, knowing that You see all and will make things right in Your time.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Keep standing firm in your faith, ###. The truth will come out, and we'll be here, praying with you every step of the way.
 
Yesterday, I sat in the break room at a common place. ### came up to me screaming bc I sat in spot I guess he was sitting in. I didn't know. She kept escalating and yelling so much but accused me of screaming at her. I was talking rationally and quietly. Trying to figure out what was going on. The more she screamed the more I realized she was working hard to provide me to tell by accusing me of yelling as she yelled. She got mad and then said "old ass bitches bothering me"... referring to me. Not one soul from dispatch corrected her. Lord. I pray for consequences for that behavior where administration does not act. They heard her. They chose not too because she is their friend. I ask for FAVOR from God and THE WHOLE TRUTH OF THE MATTER come out. I'm not scared of TRUTH. JESUS LET ALL TRUTH POUR OUT. FAVOR W E, S AND S the bosses upstairs for me ONLY in truth. Thank you God. Amen.
Praying in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Management mentioned a CBD oil being empty in the dispensary. I wish they would catch the thief. My mom never trusted me growing up. I tend to not know social cues. I fear I'll be accused even when innocent as this has been a reoccurring theme in my life. I also saw someone left a political...
Replies
9
Views
116
Une femme nommée ### a rendez-vous avec son employeur le ###. Elle travaille pour l'entreprise depuis ### ans et a toujours fait un travail impeccable. Ses collègues l'ont prise pour cible et ont fait d'elle un bouc émissaire. Ils la soumettent à du harcèlement et des brimades au travail, la...
Replies
11
Views
160
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom