Witchcraft

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dismantle every evil assignment against me at my workplace, family, x husband, x friends, x neighbors,x co workers and now currently roommates, neighbor, colleague who is a warlock and another colleague a vodoo witch from haiti in my department doing witchcraft on me, coming together with their...
Replies
12
Views
189
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
111
I was manipulated to join an evil fake church cult "church" and they did a lot of witchcraft on me, including forcing me into a spiritual "marriage" that I did not consent to. I have told them repeatedly to stop doing witchcraft on me but they repeatedly refuse. They are also doing witchcraft on...
Replies
13
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom