Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
We thank God. She was given the opportunity for extension as an attachment, but praying for her consideration as employee for salary payment. I thank God as I pray for Breakthrough in Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
172
Please pray about this: my boyfriend has been having a terrible time at work in terms of being mistreated. He and I work together. A lot happened to him this week that led to him letting leadership know that he is considering leaving the job (he is one of their best employees). One of the heads...
Replies
10
Views
371
Could you please keep me in your prayers and pray that I find a good job soon? It has been almost ### months since I was laid off, and I have been searching ever since. There is not a single day that goes by without me sending applications, searching for opportunities, and trying everything I...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom