Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Psalms 143:7 please answer my prayers speedily Lord, please Lord, my spirit is growing tired and my heart is heavy, take away these horrible thoughts that I am useless and ugly. Please open up my heart and let all the love in my heart radiate so brightly... please intervene on my behalf by your Holy Spirit and an angel messenger and make it so very clear who is to be my loving wife, please make a breakthrough this week. Touch ###'s heart directly with your Spirit and please prompt her to contact me for a heart to heart talk this week, that we would both end up feeling happy and rejoicing, Amen

 
Dear Father, please bless ### with comfort, peace in mind, courage, strength, and trust to Your faithful love and grace. Lord, there no one is ugly as Your children. We are all good looking because we come from You. Thank You, Lord. In Yeshua's Name I pray for ###. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray for my wife to seek the Lord. She is constantly cursing at me, and really only talks to the Lord when she’s in trouble or asking for something worldly. She is constantly watching my every move and will not let me wake up or go to sleep peacefully. Every single day she is following me...
Replies
12
Views
401
Jesus I love you. Prayer changes things. I pray that my life changes. I have been praying diligently to become a wife. I have kept you first and continue to pray. I rejoice for others and everyone keeps asking why I am not married. I am ### now and wanted to have a big family with 6 biological...
Replies
12
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom