Wife and I get delivered of spirits. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good afternoon, My prayer request is to be delivered from witchcraft and witchcraft spirit and the spirit of insomnia. I pray for me to never encounter these things or evil again. I also pray for my daughter to be protected from these things as well. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
129
Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
198
Please pray for a miracle to happen, I have a courier with essentials needed for a church program happening this Saturday, it was ordered for all members through my business, I was told that it will be delivered to me in 4-5 days and it was sent on Friday, but currently the date of delivery...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom