WHY ME?

1 John 4:4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. -NKJV

Blessings###, I pray with you. May our God protect you and strengthen you from all of your troubles and heartaches. May you be victorious over all challenges that you may face. I pray that God would draw you nearer to Him and bless you with every aspect needed in your life. Fight a Godly fight of faith, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K
Why Me?
Why have you made me your target? Have I become a burden to you?
Job 7:20

😭😭
If a man dies, will he live again! All the days of my appointed time, I will wait until my change comes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: L K

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why can't it be love forever? I don't know why God hates some so much. My whole life I was unloved. Why?? Why are you so mean to me, Lord??? Why did you give me such unloving people?
Replies
8
Views
104
I am struggling to pay bills and I am in tears Lord. I am a professional Christian lady and what little freelance work I had has gone. Please Lord, I need work quickly. I was always a low earner all my life, as I am not good at boasting about my work. Lord, please lead me.
Replies
16
Views
389
I don't understand why my dear cousin is pulling away from me because we were so close and now she is pulling away but at least I want to know why. I really love her like my family and it hurts that she is pulling away after being so close to me. I just need answers
Replies
12
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,103
Messages
16,784,366
Members
648,677
Latest member
Karayseureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom