Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I have a prayer request for myself. I was blessed with good health for ### years of my life suddenly I am getting unexpected ailments. Also for my ### who need a blessing to receive work for machinery repairs. He also has a...
Replies
9
Views
156
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
245
Dear god I am praying for you to watch over me my body and my life, in the name of Jesus Satan I rebuke you and your attacks after me and my body and my family in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
11
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom