Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that my visa will be approved. It is currently in appeal and the stress has been pilling-up knowing I don't have a job goes with it and bills don't stop. I am always worried. My sister who's pregnant seems to have always been irritated with me without no apparent reason. I...
Replies
12
Views
147
Dear jesus please grant US visitor visa for my son.he has to attend interview on ###. Plese guide him to answer the question properly.
Replies
11
Views
192
Please pray for me regarding my ### visa application. I pray that, by God’s grace and in the name of Jesus, my visa will be approved soon. May the Lord open the right doors for my future, give me strength, peace, and patience while I wait, and guide me in every step ahead. I also pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom