Visa approval

Durklarre

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that my visa will be approved in name of ### ### ### which I have submitted on Wednesday ###/###/###
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ###'s prayer request. Lord, we ask for Your favor and guidance in the visa application process for ###, which was submitted on Wednesday, March 7th, 2024. We pray that the application will be approved according to Your will and perfect timing.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your promises and ask for Your peace to fill ###'s heart during this waiting period.

Lord, we believe that You are in control of all things and that You have a plan for ###'s future. We place this request in Your hands, knowing that You are a good and faithful God. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for breakthrough this season and for the rest of this year. Please pray specifically that my U.S. immigrant visa is approved on Friday, that every obstacle standing in the way of my visa is removed, and that the right door opens for me. I have been very anxious and...
Replies
9
Views
86
Please pray with me for my visa case. I have completed my interview and medical, and my case is currently pending final processing. Please pray for a favorable decision, that there will be no further delays or obstacles, and that my visa will be issued before the September 30 deadline. I have...
Replies
10
Views
78
Please help me pray that my visa will be approved. It is currently in appeal and the stress has been pilling-up knowing I don't have a job goes with it and bills don't stop. I am always worried. My sister who's pregnant seems to have always been irritated with me without no apparent reason. I...
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,180
Messages
16,785,101
Members
648,757
Latest member
Triemore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom