Victory Lord Victory

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
Today I will be ordained. I need prayer that I will be a beneficial worker for Christ Jesus. I pray that God will be with me daily. I pray for the annointing of the full armor of Christ Jesus to clothed me daily. I pray for a renewing of Gods strenght to rain on me. I pray for victory in Jesus. Amen

Through Jesus anything is possible. God will guide you and show you the way always. Amen.

The lord will never forsake you. He will be walking right beside like a father who loves his son or daughter. In the name of Jesus I pray for you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
First and foremost, Thank You, dear LORD Jesus, for this day and your many blessings! Amen.

Warmest greetings to you, Michael S, dear friend in Christ Jesus!

Congratulations and Many Blessings to you, in Christ Jesus, on your ordination! The role you are about to assume for Christ is a most humble one. May you always be led to places where you need to be or where God ordains you to be as you walk along side of Him so that His people may be helped through your ministry.

I pray for your future success in serving Jesus! It is the most rewarding vocation of all and who should know better!

As your ministry expands, keep the following Scriptures well in mind.

"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." -- MARK 16:15 (KJV)

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and , lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." -- MATTHEW 28: 19-20. (KJV)

May God richly bless you, Michael! Victory is Indeed YOURS in Christ!

Pray often with FAITH and BELIEF that you have *ALREADY* obtained that which you are praying for, as in MARK 11: 23-24 (KJV). Always pray to GOD *in the Name of JESUS*, as in JOHN 14:13 (KJV)

And Never fear! For With the Divine Power of Jesus Christ, Yes! You CAN Obtain That Which You Are Seeking, According To His Will!

For ALL Who Seek Jesus and His Salvation Who Wish To Become Born Again

PRAYER FOR SALVATION (to be said orally): Lord Father, I come to thee as a sinner with contrite heart and ask thee to forgive me of all of my sins. I accept and believe that Jesus Christ is the One and only begotten Son of God. I believe in my heart that Jesus died on the cross for me and that He resurrected from the dead through God. I promise to serve you in the most holy name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom