Victory in 2009!!!!!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizowens

Today Lord Jesus I come before You and stand on Your word for our lives. You promised us prosperity, health, love and so much more, and I will stand today as we go into a new year and claim what is mine through You, Christ Jesus.

I speak and claim victory in my live today Father, in the life of my husband, in the lives of my children, and the life of my precious grandson Gavyn. Father I lay all my trust, hope, dreams, and faith upon You today, as I leave the year 2008, I leave my sorrows behind, and I move into a new chapter of my life in You, in marriage, in employment, and in parenting. I choose to surround myself with Your presence and holy spirit, I ask for a holy spirit movement within the lives of Don, Ashlie, Savanna, and Gavyn, I seek a divine hedge of protection around Don, Ashlie, Savanna and Gavyn, protect them from any harm or evil that may come their way Father God, I rest easy know they are in Your hands and You are in control of their destinies. I thank You Father for the events in my life that I had to endure to get where I am, I thank You Father for using the tools You have chosen to get my attention over and over, I thank You Father for renewing my strenght when I get weak and weary and grow tired of getting hurt and trying again. Lord God thank You for all You do, all that You have done, and all You are doing in my life, heart, soul, spirit and mind.

Lord Jesus I lift to You my marriage daily in prayer, I ask You for a miracle today Father, touch this heart of stone in Don, take his breath away, and breathe a fresh breath of love, hope, honesty, respect, forgiveness, and desire into him today Father, I ask for a reunion of our hearts based on Your plan for our lives TOGETHER. In Jesus name I ask that tomorrow morning, Janurary 1,2009, that we all awaken to everyone of our family and friends be safe and secure from the harm that will lurk for us all tonight as many set out to celebrate and bring in the new year, I pray all of these things in our Saviors name, Jesus Christ, amen.

Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement with the prayers of Liz for herself and for all her loved ones, to leave behind the past and move forward with You to what You have for her and her loved ones. I pray for many blessings to come. In Jesus Name. Amen

Liz,

I stand in total agreement with this prayer. I ask the Lord to guide you and protect you and your precious family. May you FEEL Gods presence and blessing in your life right now. God bless you girl!! amen

I too am in agreement to this prayer of Liz and the other prayers of Angeline and Cheri. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN

I claim the blood of Jesus for victory in the Holy Precious name of Jesus We will stand victorious love you sister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father I stand in full agreement of this pray.Father please bestow on your servant Liz and her entire family many blessings for the year an beyond .Protect this couple that you united and their family by placing a hedge of thorns and a wall of fire around them at all times .Let this be a year of great strides in Liz and Dons marriage. Develop Don's conscience so that he will remember you o Lord and the good times he shared with Liz before the enemy entered in . Father show him the enemy . Bring him to a greater knowledge of you and the plans you have for them .Place Godly persons in his way to show that following the enemy will lead to ultimate disaster in his life. Father cleanse this family,any way you see in them that displeases you remove. Reunite Don to you and then to his wife after you have cleanse him ,so that they can continue to serve you through out their lives .This i pray in Jesus 's name Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom