Very very urgent please please all pray ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray I need your prayer my lord my god please please touch my eyes in every way taught now please please lord remove from my eyes please lord permanently all dryness permanently all watering permanently all nipping all stinging all every pain all every discomfort all tightness all itchiness all tiredness all dullness any irritation any inflammation any damage all every lines all every wrinkles all every dark circles hollow under my eyes please please lord permanently permanently permanently right now please lord never ever ever to return ever please lord touch heal my eyes permanently permanently please in every way right now in Jesus Christ holy names.
 
Friend I'm praying with you.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal and protect my ###'s eyes, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
72
Lord please please touch my whole entire face skin please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single marks all every scars all every single dents all every single pot holss slits slits all every puckery all every single hard bits raised bits absolutely all every...
Replies
8
Views
28
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve please please lord heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all every maejs scars dents pot holes hard bits lumbs bumbs absolutely all every single all every traces of surgery absolutely all every single dark circles under eye hollows briwn...
Replies
10
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom