Very very urgent please all.lrat lord please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please heal heal me permanently please from chronic exustion tiredness fatigue asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma permanently forever high blood platelets permanently tired etes dry eyes watering eyes nipoing stinging eyes absolutely all every single eyes issues...
Replies
10
Views
94
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
8
Views
25
Lord lord I ask you please please your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please touch my whole whole entire face skin right now please please completely totally permanently make totally permanently dissappear dissappear completely absolutely all all every single marks all every...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom