Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very urgent no no more lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage dissappointments rejection critasism delay misery suffering sadness sorrow worry stress anxity lack poverty living in 1 bedroom council flat I am enbarrest about no no more misery suffering pain worry fear stress anxity deporwssiin misfortune lack poverty delay in my life no no more asthma symptoms of asthma in my lungs air ways body no no more thin hair on my head no more itchy scalp no more dark circles hollow under mh eyes I hate no more skin problems on my skin no no more broken musdjbg teeth teeth problems in Jesus name no more rejection I any way no more dissappointments in any way please Lord in Jesus Christ name I decree and declare restoration restoration restoration in every single way area part of my life please please Lord right now without any delay please Lord in Jesus Christ names
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words Of Wisdom Just For You
 
Very very urgent no no more lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage dissappoitments rejection critasism delay misery suffering sadness sorrow worry stress anxity lack poverty living in 1 bedroom council flat I am enbarrest about no no more misery suffering pain worry fear stress anxity deporwssiin misfortune lack poverty delay in my life no no more asthma symptoms of asthma in my lungs air ways body no no more thin hair on my head no more itchy scalp no more dark circles hollow under mh eyes I hate no more skin problems on my skin no no more broken musdjbg teeth teeth problems in jesus name no more rejection I any way no more dissappoitments in any way please lord in jesus christ name I decree and declare restoration restoration restoration in every single way area part of my life please please lord right now without any delay please lord in jesus christ namess
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No more no more lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage misery suffering sadness sorrow delsy obstacles stagnation slow process skin issues asthma symptoms of asthma depression anxity fear lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage misfortune lack poverty sadness sorrow misery lack poverty...
Replies
12
Views
267
Lord please please please grant me me all the deepest deepest desires of my heart big huge tiny small now absolutely no delay always forevermore please in jesus name lord please please please lorr restore absolutely all all every single suffering pain sadness sorrow misery deppression anxity...
Replies
9
Views
83
Lord i ask you please please make absolutely absolutely all things new new for me now end absolutely all every single suffering pain sadness sorrow misery lonleyness singleness lateness in marriage all every delay all every obstacles all every dissappoitments critasism rejection lack misfortune...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom