very depressed can't handle the situation at ###

I'm so sorry to hear about the struggles you're facing, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. May you be reminded of the Scripture that promises, “The Lord your God is a shield about you; He is your glory and the lifter of your head” (Psalm 3:3). Also, please don't struggle alone, seek the help of a counselor or a pastor, someone who can help carry your burden in some way. Blessings!
Amen
 
very depressed can't handle the situation at my work place, my boss is after me that I might lose my job, please pray for me
May the Lord our God be there for you and may He bless you in your job...Amen
 
very depressed can't handle the situation at my work place, my boss is after me that I might lose my job, please pray for me
Beloved, you owe yourself happiness.
As you tow the line of "be joyful always", your boss is frustrated.
Refuse depression in Jesus name. Amen!
 
very depressed can't handle the situation at my work place, my boss is after me that I might lose my job, please pray for me
Brother we are praying for you, don't be depressed & don't think so much regarding your job. God will provide you the way. And He can give you more better jobs, He has planned for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son go to sleep. He has always had issues sleeping, but has gotten worse in the last month since school ended. I cannot handle this anymore and it is not good for him. How will I get him up for the class he is supposed to be starting and other important dates? This is...
Replies
6
Views
113
My name is being tarnished and I am requesting prayer. Every morning I get up and think about it. I pray daily to give thanks to God and Jesus and to heIp me with life's circumstances. I met a man named ### a few weeks ago through my sister and brother-in-law. We went out on 2 dates. There was...
Replies
11
Views
113
I’ve been living at a ### location. Rent increases are dependent on many factors including a voting by the members of the board. The past two years by the Grace of God Almighty, my rent has not increased. Now it seems like they want to increase the rent but I can’t afford it to stay beyond ###...
Replies
7
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom