Urgent

We continue to lift up your friendship in prayer, pleading for God's restoration and healing. We are honored that you shared your burden with us and that we could stand in agreement with you, interceding on your behalf. If you have seen signs of reconciliation, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report and give glory to God together.

If the situation remains unchanged, we encourage you to share again so we can persist in prayer, trusting in God's perfect timing. May you feel God's comfort and love during this time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want this prayer prayed against this person, ###, this person ### has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL ### RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER REQUEST. 1. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, ANY DEATH AND CURSE LEVEL...
Replies
10
Views
149
Dear God. I accept Jesus has dyed of all of us. God, I am so isolated. I'm a younger age than most of my family. I grew up as a military brat, away from extended family. My friendships were short and fast as they are in that environment. By the time my family stopped moving I was exiting high...
Replies
12
Views
100
Please pray urgently for us. Our home hasn’t sold in five months, and we desperately need a fast sale. My husband’s health needs to return to normal. At ###, I feel broken, overwhelmed, and like God isn’t hearing me. I’m begging for mercy, strength, healing, and help.
Replies
12
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,954
Members
650,334
Latest member
Glantuanmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom