A C / A O

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###, pls help make peace in ### family l e c. Pls let lawsuit go away. In the name of Jesus, fix this in justice lord please. It has been going on for one and a half years. Please lord come into all parties homes and fix this and bring peace. Where 2 or more pray for something the lord will be there. Keep my family strong, healthy & supportive, open doors that need to be opened. Thank you all for your prayers.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Pray For Your Family and Friends
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for our mom ### as she is in the iCu now due to heart issues and complications. Pls pls pray that all water retention and inflammation be removed in Jesus name! We pray for Miracles and immediate healing. Father God pls extend her life. Many of us her children haven’t seen her yet and...
Replies
12
Views
147
I need ur all urgent prayer for my ### year old son ###.jumped from bed and leg pain swelling difficulty walking today going to see doctor ...pls pray for healing today now itself Jesus touch his leg and heal all pain bent cracks fractures I belive in Jesus christ...pray urgently for him.i am...
Replies
11
Views
158
Please pray with me for urgent financial provision and direction. I urgently need to find a safe, suitable and affordable new place to live. Please pray that God leads me to the right place within my means and makes a way for the costs involved in moving. I also urgently need a legitimate remote...
Replies
9
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom