Lord, release all pains and give strength to pass through this period imposed on ### by nature Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayer regarding my situation. After Midsummer, I developed severe lower back pain that has been steadily worsening; I now stay awake at night because of the pain. It began after a visit to someone that triggered a traumatic flashback. I have since cut off contact with that person. I...
Replies
14
Views
146
Urgent prayer request for a man who's girlfriend been beating him up two times this week. His family said the man's girlfriend that has been married 5 times beated him up recently using a board. That he got beat up twice this week and this time it landed him in the hospital. When he was drinking...
Replies
10
Views
171
Please, I’m begging you Lord Jesus to heal my hands of nerve damage. Please heal my hands if tingling, numbness and stiffness. You are the great physician and I need a complete healing and miracle. Please, please heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I beg you in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom