Urgent

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Niyape77

Account Closed
Dear GOD, please hear my prayer.  My husband cheated then left me for another woman. Please hear my prayer for a financial blessing as I have 2 rents and other bills to pay.  I do not want to lose my apartment and I want to be able to help my mother pay the rent where I stay most of the time.

Philippians 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose for you. Trust in Him.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father your word says you wont forsake your orphan and the widow you take care of, shes not a widow but her husband have left, father provide for her miraculously !! And love on her abundantly!!! Restore to her all thats been stolen or lost! Heal her heart, bless her even more for you are with her and everything will be ok!!

Similar Requests

I need a financial miracle to pay my rent and other bills...
Replies
Views
Thank you Lord for all your doing for me and my family. I'm standing in the need of prayer. I'm looking for a miracle. I've helped my children as much as I can Lord where now my finances are low and I can barely afford to pay my bills and get food. Days I feel like crying but I have to stay...
Replies
Views
Lord thank you for waking me up and also letting me celebrate one more year last Monday of being born. I'm praying for a miracle for me and my family. I know seek the same prayers over and over again and I know you will answer but in timing. Your always right on time because your an awesome God...
Replies
Views
It Tuesday another boring day ugh I pray my mom let Me go back to work cause when bill n rent is due n I can't pay for it my mom better not complaining bout anything
Replies
Views
It Tuesday another boring day ugh I pray my mom let Me go back to work cause when bill n rent is due n I can't pay for it my mom better not complaining bout anything Just saying
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom