Urgent Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beestecourse

Guest
Please pray that my friends remain in all classes at school and they receive financial aide soon. Please pray for an emergency financial blessing be sent to me.
 
Lord, you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory. I declare a financial breakthrough for these people in the name of Jesus Christ the son of God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
9
Views
68
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally and spiritually, You know the prayers I have been praying and also asking for. As this day goes on, his anger continues. I’m doing my best to stay calm. Please pray for us, for husband to calm down, save him...
Replies
11
Views
114
Heavenly Father, thank you for granting each day, working with my students, and guiding them, thank you for each moment of clarity I see in them where they smile and enjoy the tasks provided. Thank you for granting me the ability to be there for others and help them. I pray my forgiveness to...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom