I need strength. I'm extremely tired and fatigued and nauseous and my right shoulder is frozen and I still don't have complete movement of my left arm. My left hip down my leg hurts. I'm almost 5wks post bilateral mastectomy surgery and reconstruction using my own tissues from the backside. My teeth hurt I may have lost a filling. I started a new chemo and I'm depressed. I need you JESUS to intercede for me. I feel helpless. In JESUS name!!!
Lord, relieve ### from all the pain she is going through and give peace in her life. Strengthen her by your grace. In Jesus name we seek, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I’m asking all prayers to come together and pray for me I’m about to loose my health insurance on Monday I need God to grant me a miracle and turned this into a testimony 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Replies
10
Views
157
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
14
Views
117
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom