Alisha Kirshman
Servant of All
Please read this whole request. There is alot, and I'm desperate. Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal and remove whatever is happening to my cat ### right now. Please pray that God will allow her to have a bowel movement TODAY. Its been 3 days since she had one and it feels like every bit of progress she makes something else happens. She had quite eating for days and praise God and Thankyou all that prayed... she started eating a bit yesterday. She still won't eat off a plate. I have to use the back of a spoon and squeeze her food onto it every half hour or so. But she ate almost 8 tubes of the only thing I can get her to eat. Before this last set back she was eating 12-16 a day (4 at a time on a plate, 4 times a day) and her weight was holding. But now the problem is that she hasn't had any kind of bowel movement in 3 days. I know she barely ate anything for 2 of those days, I'm just extremely worried. Please pray that God will heal whatever is happening with her right now and allow and help her to keep eating and allow her to have a bowel movement today. He is the only one that can help her. The Vet and I are doing everything we can and I need God desperately at this time to help her. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my desperate cries and pleas and prayers and help my poor cat. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of all these things and in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.