Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please help my husband. I don't know what is making him feel so depressed and withdrawn. He's not eating food. I don't want him to get sick. Please guide him and let him grow closer to you. When I asked him what's wrong. He said that he wished he was dead. Please help him be positive and let whatever he wishes for, work out for him. I don't like to see him being so aggressive, helpless and demotivated. Please help him. Let him realize that we need him as a husband, father. It's making everyone very miserable to see him behave this way. I'm not someone that's demanding so it's really bothering me to see him be this way. My only wish is to be happy. I'm grateful for all that I have. Just need peace, stability and love. He's the only one that can make a difference. Please guide him and let him realize his worth to us.
I am praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
1 🌈Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make...
Replies
13
Views
221
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
14
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom