Urgent Prayer!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chloebaby1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloebaby1980

Guest
Hi Dear Prayer Partners

I am unhappy as I drifted from God and I also fell into bad company. Too tired so will write briefly. My mgr said I should manage my emotions and my peer relationships too, and I figured I was too man crazy and insecure, that's why I am letting myself get so upset and so overwhelmed. Fortunately, my manager said my work was great in Beijing, so I am spared, but I am also hoping I can get my act together as I value the job. Store is opening soon and I don't want to let anything mess me up. My parents are still hard, especially my dad; he is getting senile and my mom is also very driven by status, and goodness, I just don't want to stumble as I had come a long way. I really want to move out but now is not the time, and I have gone back to cigarettes, I gave up on alcohol now in HK but in Beijing, I drank too much, and I also feel sad and pressured when I see couples. It dawned upon me that I'm really better off living on my own, but now I need to still stick it out with my parents. I wish autumn would come soon and I miss the simple life in Beijing as HK is a very difficult place as it's stressful and competitive. I am really too naive and idealistic a gal, and as I'm sensitive, I think I will die before my time, so do pray God will work out a situation at my workplace where I can get transferred to Beijing or even Shanghai, I really don't mind as I'm so sick of the "New York" bitchiness and competitiveness of the HK lifestyle, I just want to make decent money using my talents and I don't want to go through my life bitter and strained...

I feel my soul slipping away and now I plan to take my shower, say my prayers, and sleep. Tomorrow, I will put on my pink top, rugged boy shorts, and my pink high top sneakers with a black hoodie, I think I should fare better in a place like Brighton as they have the same store there too, and tomorrow, my China manager is coming down, and I hope I can move to Beijing at least for a year or two as HK is way too stressful for me, and also I get along with the Beijing staff there, and rent there is cheaper too, please pray in regards to this for me as I have a friend there who is Christian and who can take me to church too.

Love and much appreciate.
 
"DO NOT REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS, NOR CONSIDER THE THINGS OF OLD. BEHOLD, I WILL DO A NEW THING, NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH; SHALL YOU NOT KNOW IT? I WILL EVEN MAKE A ROAD IN THE WILDERNESS AND RIVERS IN THE DESERT."

Isaiah 43: 18-19

In the sweet name of
default_jesus-sign.gif
I pray.Amen .
 
Hey My Friend,



1 Thessalonians 5:17…Pray Without Ceasing.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, Remind me to always start and end my day with prayer. Remind me to stop and pray for help, success, direction, leadership, protection, wisdom, and guidance from You before I start any project (regardless of what it is) and trust You God for a successful outcome. Help me to never give up as I seek Your help, Your protection, Your presence, Your guidance to do Your will Your way. And please Lord Jesus do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Remind us all to acknowledge You Lord Jesus first in prayer and allow You to direct our footsteps. Thank You Jesus for reminding us all to take time to pray. Amen!



Prayer Works. Prayer changes things. Prayer opens doors. Prayer will help you make the right decisions. Prayer gives you hope and will build your faith in a Prayer Answering God. God answers prayers. Pray for wisdom. Prayer will help you and your children in school. Always pray over your homework assignments before starting. Prayer will keep you out of trouble. Prayer will cause the devil to flee from you. Prayer & Works are an awesome duo. But you got to have faith to pray; faith that God hears and will answer your prayers. Faith, Prayer, & Works…



Always Remember To Pray!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister



PS: If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask (pray) God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. James 1:5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry. I’m homeless I have no family everyone turned their back on me, I have no money or income. Everyone has been talking down on me and my situation. Lord I’m praying to get back on my feet , praying for some money so I can help myself and get out of debt. Praying things in...
Replies
11
Views
384
Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
376
Please read this entire post. There's alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a ### and ###, which could be ### and ###, but is most likely ###. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her comfortable. God is the...
Replies
12
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom