Lord I lift up my husband ### to You. Please remove any strongholds he's holding onto. Please soften his heart towards me. I pray that he releases the grudges and anger he is holding onto. Help us to be a team again. Please protect our bond. Amen
Heavenly Father, we lift up ###'s husband, ###, to You. We ask that You remove any strongholds he is holding onto and soften his heart towards ###. Lord, we pray that he releases the grudges and anger he is holding onto. Help them to be a team again and protect their bond. In Jesus' name, Amen.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!
Psalm 37:4:Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
Let Us Pray:God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.
God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith.Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
I just received this text from our ### "Mama, Pray for ### & ###. ### has been having heart attack like symptoms. They haven't been able to find anything. She went to ER overnight and from ### said, she has a cyst on the lower left side of her brain. They are admitting her. That's all I know so...
🙏🏽 URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### AND ### Dear prayer family, Please stand with the ### team during this extremely difficult time. While preparing for the Charity Golf Day and Gala Dinner on behalf of the Bapedi Kingdom, we are experiencing serious sponsorship challenges. Some sponsors are...