urgent prayer

sella rena

Prayer Partner
In the name of Jesus I ask you Lord to please give me messages from ###, I am so worried about him as there is no news for more than a month. Please help him Lord in getting his work done at the customs in ### and give me good news from him. Thank you Jesus. I praise you Lord I trust in you Jesus
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for urgent financial provision. I have a more than 4 outstanding payments that I had committed to make by the end of September, but unexpected expenses affected my finances and I was unable to meet the deadline. I am now being asked to settle the payment, and I genuinely need...
Replies
8
Views
15
URGENTLY PLEASE PRAY For a missionary brother & best friend ### who the enemy is trying to take out too early with cancer... the Doctor says it's in his groin, leg & hip.....& has spread to his lungs. Please pray & curse the roots & root cause of the cancer, command it to shrivel up die & leave...
Replies
10
Views
25
Pray for my son ### dnt know why not sleeping crying not well pls urgently peay for all negative energies go away from us in jesus name.pray for his healing so that he can sleep peacefully .pls uegentky pray for sudden healing.i am tensed i feel so low pray i belive in miracle
Replies
11
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,266
Messages
16,797,590
Members
649,820
Latest member
Spuashaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom