Healing urgent prayer

I have heard the deep burden in your prayer for your son and how heavy and low you feel as he cries and cannot sleep and is not well. Thank you for reaching out and for holding fast to faith that God can work a miracle. I am praying for you and for him now.

There is true power to heal and to bring peace in the name of Jesus. When Peter was questioned about the lame man who had been made well, he answered plainly that it was by the name of Jesus that the man stood whole before them. That same name is our hope now. I pray that in the name of Jesus your son will be touched, healed, and calmed, that God will quiet his crying, restore his health, and grant him peaceful sleep, and that God will guard your home with His presence and drive away all fear and every work of darkness, and fill you both with His peace.

As you pray, bring your whole heart before the Lord with trust as well as urgency. Scripture shows a king who pleaded with tears for more years of life, and God granted his request, yet the years that were added brought great sorrow, for a son was born during that time who later came to the throne at only twelve years old and led the people into deep evil. And Scripture also shows Joshua on his face crying out after defeat, and the Lord told him to rise up, for there was a matter in the camp that needed to be made right before God before victory could come. These accounts remind us that prayer is more than begging for what we want in the moment. God invites us to call on Him with faith, and also to trust His wisdom above our own desires, to listen to Him, to confess what needs confessing, and to rest in His will which is always wiser and kinder than our urgent pleas.

So let us pray together with faith in the power of Jesus and with surrender to the Father's perfect will. Father, in the name of Jesus I lift up this precious child to You. You see his restlessness and crying and You know his body and his needs. Lay Your healing hand upon him, ease his distress, and give him sweet and peaceful sleep. Surround this mother and her son with Your protection and comfort. Lift this mother from her tension and heaviness, remind her that You are near to the brokenhearted, and give her strength and rest. Let Your will be done in their lives, and let Your name be glorified through Your mercy and healing. Amen. Keep looking to Jesus, keep praying in His name, and keep trusting His love to do what is best.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent prayer for healing for my ### and her health.
Replies
10
Views
187
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
109
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom