Urgent Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtm

Humble Prayer Warrior
I requested to pray you for a good job and good working atmosphere. But I lost my new job because they didn't accept my work. But very wonderfully and suddenly, Jesus gave a job in my favourite country and favourite living situation, and my favourite old working company. I already joined and work there satisfactorily. But now we have transportation problems. That is why job losing problems will come, please pray for me tomorrow our company will take decision. Please pray for solve transportation problems. Tomorrow is the final decision, My company already told me tomorrow stop your work in that site office, then comeback. But I like to work there, Please pray this last situation for a good decision taking with my company and client.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
189
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
139
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,622
Messages
16,790,227
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom