Urgent prayer request for ### who ...

Welmul

Disciple of Prayer
Urgent prayer request for ### who is on medical ICU ventilator at ### to cure him, heal him....
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### (### years old) has been in the ICU for ### weeks waiting for a heart transplant. He is ### on the list and he breathes with the help of a helmet that provides oxygen. I ask for prayers and I thank you in advance for your attention. God bless you.
Replies
12
Views
114
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
139
Dear prayer team, I am turning to you to ask for urgent prayer for myself ahead of a crucial digital doctor's appointment that I have tomorrow. I want you to pray that I will get help with a safe medical withdrawal of a medication that causes severe side effects, and the right help for my severe...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom