astropepsi

Humble Servant
Please pray for me, my possible potential friend ###, who I met months ago in August in the Summer. Recently, she added me back on Facebook and said when I met her in August this past summer, she would add me and we could hang out and be friends. However, I don't think she lives in my apartment complex building anymore, and I never saw her again after that. I'm just hoping and praying that when I message her soon, she doesn't block, delete, ignore, abandon, hurt, or be mean to me in any way. I'm praying that she will keep her promise to me to hang out and be my friend. Since when I met her in person at my apartment complex, she said she would hang out and be my friend, but I never saw her again after that, and I think she moved in November.

Also, I don't really have hardly any friends at all, especially in the state, city, and area. So, I'm really hoping and praying for a miracle that she will say yes and keep her promise and do what she said in August. I'm praying that she will talk to me and hang with me and be my friend like she said, since I barely have any friends as it is, and I really could use all the friends I could get. Please pray for me that she responds soon when I message her soon and she won't block, unfriend, delete, abandon, hurt, or be mean or do anything mean, bad, unloving, uncaring, uncompassionate, or hurtful and unchristlike towards me. I'm praying that she will respond soon and do what she said in August when I met her, even if she did move, and she will still talk to me and hang out and be my friend like she said. Please, thanks so much! I really appreciate it. I really need and am hoping and praying for a miracle right now and divine intervention, supernatural healing, answered prayers, miracles, and God's hand on me and her and this right now. So, please keep me in your prayers for that. Thanks so much!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You in truth, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us all with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and never worry, panic, or faint. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY DEAR FRIEND Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###. ### is a highly experienced senior HR professional who spent many years working at a large investment firm. She was respected by colleagues and other senior directors for her professionalism, ability and...
Replies
10
Views
76
Dear friends and prayer warriors, I’m asking you to please join me in praying for my dear friend, who is currently in ### after suffering two transient ischemic attacks (TIAs) while on vacation. She has been hospitalized and is unable to return home to ### until her doctors determine it is safe...
Replies
13
Views
215
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom